Welcome to Pula, a city of exceptional 3000-year history and an extraordinary heritage. Pula is a town with great connections, you can choose the easiest way to come: by car, bus, train, plane or ship. Pula will always offer you something new and original – because Pula is more.
- Antiquity in the 21st century – Pula has one of the best-preserved Roman amphitheaters – the Arena, also known as the most beautiful stage under the stars, where some of the biggest names in music performed.
- Sun and cultural heritage – Pula has over 2300 hours of sunshine annually
- Culture, attractions and festivals – In the summer, there are more than 150 cultural and entertainment events in the city including two famous festivals: Dimension festival and Outlook festival.
- Clean sea and underwater entertainment – Enjoy the magnificent beaches, the rocky coast and the crystal-clear sea
- Nature, leisure, pleasure – The heavenly Brijuni Islands near Pula offer absolute peace and tranquility, far away from the hustle and bustle
- Istrian gastronomy – A rich gastronomic offer will be a true delight for your palate
- Pula – the city of light – Lighting Giants, Pula’s Roundabout covering 15 thousand square meters, Visualia Festival – festival of light – offer stunning illuminated vistas of Pula https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHWMMxByM4I
26. April 2018.