- BADASS PEOPLE IN PULA, thematic walking tour
- A new thematic walking tour is available in Pula for private tours and groups up to 12 people. During this tour the guests will get the chance to explore the town in a different way, talking about people. Roman women, Austrian royalty and naval officers, antifascist fighters, a bishop, a movie star, a boxer and more made it onto this list of interesting people from Pula’s ancient and not so ancient history.
The guests will get the chance see all of Pula’s essentials, but instead of talking about the buildings and monuments, the information will be focused on the people that once walked among them. The tour starts on Forum and lasts around 2 hours. It is not wheelchair accesible because of the House of Agripina (roman remains visible after climbing some stairs).
- Tour dates: (It is possible to arrange a private tour on another date)
- Price: 20 euro per person; 10 EUR children age 12 to 18; children under 12 free
PRICE FOR PRIVATE TOUR:
Group up to 4 people – 80 EUR
Group up to 8 people – 100 EUR
Group up to 12 people – 120 EUR
- Contact possible via phone: 00385989270902 or e-mail: email@example.com
11. May 2023.