Trade Air flies twice a week on the lines Osijek-Pula and Pula-Split
Trade Air has opened sale on domestic routes, so the following lines will be re-introduced from Monday, June 22:
– line Osijek – Pula, twice a week, on Mondays and Fridays,
– line Osijek – Rijeka, twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays,
– line Rijeka – Split – Dubrovnik, twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays,
– line Pula – Split, twice a week, on Mondays and Fridays,
– line Osijek – Zagreb, twice a day, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Trade Air will operate an L410 aircraft with a capacity of only 19 passengers on all these routes, so hurry to buy your ticket on the Trade Air website. Tickets can be currently bought at promotional prices.